Reliable and secure supply of industrial gases
Multi-plant network with primary production plants and secondary product sources to maintain reliable supply
Global leading manufacturer of nitrogen, oxygen, and argon
Global leader supplying liquid and compressed nitrogen, oxygen, and argon in a variety of purities and concentrations
Excellent record of meeting on-time needs
24/7 Inventory Management Services to create a supply replenishment plan based on current and future production schedule
Industry leader in safety
Nothing is more important to us than the safety and well-being of our operating communities
Technical support when you need it
Experienced technical teams across the globe can provide supply and technology solutions to meet your unique needs
World-class customer service
Our approach to customer relationships is based on understanding your needs first
Own and operate hundreds of gas plants worldwide
Over 75 years of experience in designing and operating industrial gas plants to help you determine the best supply mode
World's leading producer and supplier of helium
World leader supplying compressed gas and liquid helium in a variety of purities and concentrations
Thermal Spray Process Gases
- Oxygen – to enhance combustion in HVOF and flame spray operations.
- Hydrogen – for generating high heat, low oxidation, and high particle velocities; and process gas in atmosphere plasma spray applications.
- Argon – a primary plasma gas or a secondary gas with nitrogen to increase its energy; and a powder carrier gas for a completely inert environment.
- Helium – high heat transfer coefficient and thermal conductivity; used as a secondary gas with argon in plasma spray applications.
- Nitrogen – a powder carrier gas in HVOF applications.
- Decades of experience – our application engineers can help you select a supply system to meet your pressure and volume requirements.
Compressed argon gas and liquid argon in a variety of purities and in various modes of supply around the world thanks to our network of storage and transfill facilities.
An inert gas for cryogenic, heat transfer, shielding, leak detection, analytical and lifting applications
Valued for its reactive and protective properties, and used by many industries such as electronics, foods, glass, chemicals, refining and more can benefit from its unique properties to improve quality, optimize performance and reduce costs.
Useful as a gas, for its inert properties, and as a liquid for cooling and freezing. Virtually any industry can benefit from its unique properties to improve yields, optimize performance and make operations safer.
In addition to its use as a respiratory gas for healthcare applications, its strong oxidizing properties benefit many industries by improving yields, optimizing performance, lowering costs, and reducing carbon footprint compared to other fuels.
Get in touch with our technical experts.
Let us help you determine how to maximize the benefits of the Thermal Spray