Helium as a cryogenic in the laboratories provides low temperatures for measurement, cooling superconducting magnets or cooling detectors to reach operational temperatures or reduce noise.
Why COVAI Air Products Is a TAMILNADU’S-Leading Helium Supplier
- Pioneer of many of the helium extraction, production, distribution, and storage technologies still in use today
- Most diverse helium source mix in the world (LNG, methane and CO₂)
- Global distribution network using the highest performing storage tanks
- Helium experts provide world-class service and assistance with a commitment to quality
- Industry-recognized safety record
Efficient Distribution and Storage for Reliable Backup
With a global network of storage and transfill facilities for refined liquid helium, Air Products can deliver the support and service that all customers require.
Our Gardner Cryogenics business is the recognized market leader in the manufacture of helium distribution and storage equipment. Gardner’s state-of-the art shipping containers, tankers, and stationary storage tanks provide the highest performance with the lowest heat leak and longest hold times available. This means liquid containers arrive with as much helium as is technically possible, whether the journey was right down the road or across many oceans.
Count on Air Products’ expertise…
Let us help you determine how to maximize the benefits of Cryogenic Cooling.